Thursday, November 5, 2015

Life Update.

Well, well, well. It’s been, what, only about four months since I updated this little ‘ol blog???

Oopsie!

Time flies, I guess, when you’re having fun!

Or maybe it flies faster than the speed of freaking light when you are up to your eyeballs in wedding planning (Jer and I are tying the knot this December!), renovating our house (total gut job of every floor, the entire kitchen, a full bath, new paint throughout, etc. etc.), living at my future in-laws in the interim (a huge thank you to them or we’d be homeless!), packing up all our crap and moving back to our house (hopefully soon!), crazy busy season for the photography business (yay!), and going back to a full time career (we knew that was bound to happen sooner or later).

Yup, that must be it. ;))

We’ve been a teensy bit busy to say the least. But with all good, exciting, fun things! And since I keep telling myself that I don’t want to miss out on documenting some of these amazing times in our life, I had to pause for two seconds today and upload a few of my favorite photos from our recent engagement session with the fabulous Concept Photography!

As I’m sure you can imagine, photos are at the tippy top of my wedding priority list. Other than marrying the man of my dreams, that is. ;))

Needless to say, securing a location and date that matched up with my favorite wedding photographers’ schedule was a must-have, and we found the perfect match in mid-December. And the cherry on top of securing my favorite photogs for the wedding, was that Sara and Jason, the married duo behind Concept Photography, actually drove down to Naples in early October to shoot our engagement photos too!

We had a great time exploring downtown Naples by the beach and I am absolutely head over heels in love with the photos! I really cannot say enough good things about those two. They are truly awesome and uber talented in so many ways. I would recommend them in a heartbeat, but I’ll let a few of my favorite photos from the shoot speak for themselves…

bKJEng001.2bKJEng004.1bKJEng004.2bKJEng018bKJEng021bKJEng029bKJEng058bKJEng063bKJEng065bKJEng071.2bKJEng071bKJEng072bKJEng075bKJEng077bKJEng082bKJEng114bKJEng122bKJEng123bKJEng141bKJEng147bKJEng151bKJEng154bKJEng155bKJEng157

^^All photos from the fabulous Concept Photography.^^

Other than that, I am frantically trying to wrap up all of our remaining wedding details (although, let’s not lie, I still have an enormous wedding to-do list), and we are anxiously awaiting a move back into our home…sans much furniture (or any worldly possessions really), but hey, at least we will be home. It’s about freaking time. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that we are in our old house by the end of the month!

Adios for now.

from LAHOWIND http://lahowind.com/2015/11/05/life-update/


No comments:

Post a Comment