Thursday, February 11, 2016

Oh Boy! Shaidle Shower!

How are we seriously already at 31.7 weeks in this pregnancy????????????

e5K6A9852-copy

Will someone please explain that to me? Because I am starting to freak out.

This pregnancy has whizzed by faster than the speed of light. I guess that is a good thing considering how smooth it has gone. …So far. I feel super lucky, but definitely don’t want to jinx myself with these last few weeks as I’ve started to find myself more and more uncomfortable. I cannot believe we are only two months out from meeting this little babycakes! And no, we have not yet revealed his name! ;)) Although I think we do have it pretty finalized!

Sadly, I haven’t done such a stellar job documenting the pregnancy thus far, so I would kick myself in the butt if I didn’t, at the very least, post a few favorite photos from the AMAZING baby shower my sisters and mom hosted for me this past weekend. And a few snaps of my belly before it gets totally out of control.

The shower was absolutely perfect. Period.

I can’t thank my sisters and mom enough (and my bro-in-law too!) for all their hard work! Jereme and I are so blessed to have such wonderful, supportive friends and family who showered this baby with tons of love and all the necessary gear he’s going to need in the very near future. From strollers and car seats, to swings, cribs, diapers, blankets, bottles, you name it. I think we are just about ready around here!

Side note, Oliver has already decided that our current work-in-progress nursery is his new personal poodle pad. Baby? What baby? ;)) He may or may not have adopted the baby’s boppy lounger as his new dog bed in that room, and tried to help himself to a few new stuffed animals. Gotta love it!

Baby Shower 11-copye5K6A9857-copy4Baby Shower 2e5K6A9853-copye5K6A9854-copye5K6A9994-copyBaby Shower 3eIMG_1474-copyeIMG_1476-copyeIMG_1507-copy

 

from LAHOWIND http://lahowind.com/2016/02/11/oh-boy-shaidle-shower/


No comments:

Post a Comment