Thursday, July 14, 2016

3 Months!

Ohhhhhhhh my gosssssh. How has another month flown by already?

So what’s Jason been up to these past few weeks? Well, he is officially 3 months old, but technically 13 weeks. I have no idea how we have a three-month old. I want to simultaneously smile and bawl my eyes out because he’s growing up way too fast. I feel like he is going to outgrown his car seat tomorrow.

eIMG_0895-Month3

Jason is a dream baby. Really. He is happy 99% of the time and only really cries when he is hungry. Or if I try to stick him in the swing when he’s not feeling it. ;)))

He has changed so much in just the past few weeks, it’s astounding. He’s really growing into his little personality and it shines through every day.

It’s amazing to watch him play. It’s like he does something new every day. Yesterday, he picked up the huge baby pillow he lays on on his play mat and held it over his head. I was like, who is this little muscle man in front of me? I am pretty sure he is going to be mobile in like two seconds. He is already rolling over and maneuvering all over the place. Slow down little baby, slow down.

He’s really just my little lovebug. I swear that he gives kisses already, which is just what we’re calling the thing he does when you bring his face down to yours and he opens his mouth and slobbers all over you.

I can’t get enough.

Collage

Three months down and he…

…has so much stinking personality. his crazy little expressions are seriously the best thing ever.

…still loves napping on mama when he gets the chance. And let’s not lie, lately, I’ve been “letting” this happen more and more because I know these moments are fleeting.

…has figured out (but not totally mastered) the art of rolling over, both from tummy to back, and from back to tummy.

…is a smiling machine!!! No official giggles just yet.

…loves playing on aunt Susan’s quilt with his favorite toy mr. whoozit.

…loves chatting with mama + dada. his baby talk mumbo jumbo is out of this world adorable and we both melt into a huge pile of mush every time he chats it up with us.

….is the absolute love of my life.

For some reason, we didn’t get a ton of smiles the few times I busted out the “big camera” this past month, but here are a few faves nonetheless…

eIMG_9492-blogeIMG_0253-blogeIMG_0837-blogeIMG_9512-blogeIMG_0211-blogeIMG_0893-blogeIMG_9518-blog

from LAHOWIND http://lahowind.com/2016/07/14/3-months/


No comments:

Post a Comment