Saturday, February 25, 2017

8 …and 9… months!

Slacker mom here.

We are 10 and a half months in and I am just getting a combo 8 and 9 month post up. Whoopsie.

e6I5A5744-blogtop

Anyhoo, these past two months have F-L-O-W-N by! Speed of light style. Ugh. My tiny little baby is not so tiny and not so little any more. How are we only a month and a half shy of 1 year???

At 8 months, Jase stood up on everything and even on his own! He had six teeth (4 top and 2 bottom) and really became a big talker! I love love love hearing his crazy baby babble on the drive home everyday. “Ba-Ba” is our go-to phrase for anything and everything. Eight months was such a fun age. Jason loves playing and snuggling, and really loves getting tickled!

e6I5A5723e6I5A5735e6I5A7597e6I5A7637e6I5A7648e6I5A7676

Eight months was especially great because we celebrated Jason’s first Christmas! The holiday season really got a ton sweeter this year with our sweet baby. Side note, I thought the Christmas tree was going to be a HUGE issue for us, but luckily we did okay. A few ornaments got knocked off the tree, but overall I’d say it was actually a HUGE success (minus the fact that our real tree totally died well before the 25th, but we won’t talk about that ;)))!
e6I5A5440e6I5A5443
And we, of course, couldn’t pass up meeting Santa this holiday season!!!

Which went…well…you be the judge…

e6I5A5505

Classic. :((( Poor little guy. Even though Jase hadn’t really shown any of the stranger danger anxiety that is typical around this age, I guess a big creepy bearded guy in a bright red furry suit will do you in. Even after being rescued we are still sporting our pout pout face…

e6I5A5473

e6I5A5522
After ringing in the New Year, we rang in 9 months!

If we thought Jase was mobile before, he became SUPER mobile at 9 months. He is a cruising machine and breezes around the furniture with no problem at all. We finally had to buy proper baby proofing gadgets for our kitchen cabinets since Jason was getting into everything like a little pro. He is SO full of personality at this age. His facial expressions continue to amaze and amuse me, and he talks up a storm (when his paci isn’t in). He is still the sweetest little lovebug and loves giving hugs! He now has 8 teefers (that we can see). And our biggest accomplishment at 9 months (one I am very proud of)…he recently decided he didn’t totally mind eating a few solid foods (peas & carrots) after weeks of being appalled by literally anything with texture. :))) Hip hip hooray!!!

Oh Jason, you are just the very very best!

(A few more photos from Christmas…)
e6I5A6638e6I5A6666e6I5A6700e6I5A6766e6I5A6779e6I5A6850e6I5A7393b

I am going to try really really hard not to slack for our 10 month post. ;))

from LAHOWIND http://lahowind.com/2017/02/26/8-and-9-months/


No comments:

Post a Comment