Sunday, July 26, 2015

One last LAHO Video!

You guys!!!

I am so stinking excited. Wanna know why??? Welllllllllll, I finally pieced together all that random video footage that’s been seriously burning a hole on my hard drive since we got home. You know, one last video of our LAHO sailing adventures!

It’s a good mix of special moments, awesome adventures, and everything in between while living aboard and sailing the Caribbean.

And honestly, it might be my favorite one to date.

I know, I say that every time.

If you want to check out any of our other videos… (Pig Beach in the Exumas + Swimming with Sea Turtles + of course, Oliver’s video I Luh Ya Puppy! are my close runners-up) …you can find them over here.

Enjoy! xoxo.

from LAHOWIND http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/lahowind/~3/H1o0ma3VRhQ/


No comments:

Post a Comment